Tuesday 25 September 2012

Hair and Makeup...

Right, so it's never too early to start thinking about how you'd like to have your hair on your big day. You can get plenty of inspiration online and in magazines. Now, if your like me and like to keep your hair short/medium length, then don't worry as there are plenty of up styles that can be done with short hair.

Also, think about what accessories you'd like. There's so much to choose from now. You could have a veil, a tiara, a hair slide... The list goes on. So the best thing to do is try some styles out and see what suits you. Don't forget, what might look good on a model, might not suit you so have a trial (as many as you want).

Now, when it comes to make up, I had 2 choices. I could find a makeup artist in the lakes and have to travel up there before the wedding to have trials, or I could learn to do it myself (don't get me wrong, I can apply makeup but I wanted something very special and products which would last the whole day). So I decided I'd do it myself (I could put the money I would have spent on hiring someone on something else).

So after looking on various makeup blogs, I found one that suited my needs and gave advice on products and techniques to achieve that 'natural' look! So check it out http://lovebeautyfashionetc.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for recommending my blog!
    I will be sure you pass yours on!
    Regan Chelsea

    ReplyDelete