Not any more. When it comes to Favors now, you can have anything you like. Now, I got a bit carried away with mine, and ended up having favor bags (don't worry I will post a picture).
First things first, you need to decide how much you want to spend on Favors for guest. So I'll give you a list of possible ideas you may like.
- Candle holders with scented tea light (candle holders 25p each from ikea)
- Lotto lucky dip (£1 each and you can get 'lucky in love' ticket holders 20 for £3)
- Initials heart chocolates (£1.75 each from thorntons online)
- Personalised chocolate bars (I got mine from the chocolate library and they taste and look fab)
- Bath bombs or soap (these can vary in price - depends on brand)
- Now, for anyone getting married in the lake district - grasmere gingerbread! It's amazing and not too expensive
- Homemade items (such a fudge, cookies etc - can work out very cheap)
- Packes of seeds in a decorated envelope (sow some love)
So, as you can probably guess, you can make anything into a favor! Just don't forget to budget for them, because whether you have 10 guests, or 100 guests, it will still add up!
Thanks again for reading!